This size Injector is recommended for cars making 1000+whp. For lower HP ranges a smaller injector is recommended.
This is an SEP original! Nowhere else can you find direct OEM fitment for A TON of Chevy truck engines with this high of flow!
Testimonials: "It's Andrew D... I have my single turbo farm truck sleeper running on them and they are freaking awesome, they were huge injectors I think 150lbs hr. And it even idles perfectly. Great products. Keep up the awesome support too, it took me a year to install them and I needed the dwell time and all that stuff for the computer and you sent it back to me I think the same day. Talk about awesome support. Your awesome and the work you do is superb. Please don't ever change. " -Andrew D
Sets of 4-6-8 will be matched to less than 2% variance on a dynamic test when ordered. Flow report included in package and stored in our database for future reference.
Full Injector Flow/Offset report included in package and Plug and Play ECU tuning data for all SEP Injectors included with purchase via email request. (Plug and Play ECU data/Injector characteristics provided by Calibrated Success Inc./Greg Banish)
Fuel Compatibility: Standard Gasolines and Ethanol Flex fuel
Crank Horsepower Rating @58psi fuel pressure, 93 octane, V8 engine with 1 injector per cylinder: 1520hp
Connector: Multec, "Mini Delphi"
Flow Rate @43psi: 1500cc/min, 142lb/hr @58psi 1730cc/min, 165lb/hr
High Impedence, 12.5 ohms coil
*** It is IMPERATIVE when running high flow fuel injectors you run a 10 Micron inline aftermarket fuel filter system!!! Failing to do so will allow debris COMMONLY found in pump gasses into the injector body and begin to alter fuel flow rates and/or cause TOTAL FAILURE of fuel injectors voiding your warranty and damaging your engine***
Direct OEM Fitments for Truck Body with Multec 2 plug (OEM PN 17113698)
- 2001-2007 Chevy, GM, LM4/LM7/L33 Engines
- 2001-2007 Avalanche, Escalade, Express 1500/2500, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle